GenuineKeyStore.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement.
GenuineKeyStore.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/08/2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Your address like city, state or zip.
- Other information relevant to payment for products.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For our internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We operate an implied consent policy. This means that we assume that if you visit the website with your browser set to accept cookies that you are happy with their usage. If you are not happy you should not use the site or delete these cookies at the end of your visit.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are transferred by a website to your browser directory. They help the website identify your browser/device. They perform different tasks on a website, and certain aspects of the website will not function correctly without them. To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The cookies used on this website are:
This gathers information about users, how they found and navigated the site as well as facts about which browsers they have used. The data gathered by this cookie is anonymous and is used to enhance the usability of the website. Further information is available from: http://www.google.com/intl/None/policies/privacy
Session cookies are used to remember you when you log in. Disabling these cookies will stop this functionality working.
Further information about session cookies is available from: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Data protection & privacy
Data Protection and Privacy for GenuineKeyStore.com
- This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2.Personal information we may collect
- We only collect identifiable personal data or information that is voluntarily provided by a visitor to our site. For example, a visitor to our site may choose to provide personal information in order to contact us for further information, join our mailing list, sign up for our membership or register for a course or event.
- We may collect the data about you via: 2.2.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, 2.2.2 completing our events/training course booking forms or email enquiries. 2.2.3 telephone enquiries 2.2.4 subscribing to our services and offers 2.2.5 registering to use our site, 2.2.6 We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- We may collect the following data about you: 2.3.1 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. 2.3.2 We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. 2.3.3 Details of transactions you enter into with us either through or in connection with our site. 2.3.4 Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access. 2.3.5 Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our site services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Cookies are small data files which most website operators place on the browser or hard drive of their user’s computer. Cookies may gather information about the user’s use of the website or enable the website to recognise the user as an existing customer when he returns to the website at a later date. Cookies may also be used to collect information about the user which allows the website operator or a third party to create a profile of the user, their preferences and their interests for the purpose of serving the user with targeted, interest-based advertising.
5.Information security – Storing Your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- All reasonable and appropriate technical and organisational measures will be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- We will ensure that: only authorised people will be able to access, alter, disclose or destroy personal data; those people only act within the scope of their authority; and if personal data is accidentally lost, altered or destroyed, it can be recovered to prevent any damage or distress to the individuals concerned.
- As and when appropriate, we will conduct information risk assessments to ensure data protected to a reasonable and appropriate standard for the nature of data held.
6.How we may use your data
We use this information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel maybe of legitimate interest to you, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data on behalf of selected third parties, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of legitimate interest to you and we may contact you about these.
- If you are a client, we may legitimately contact you (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, post) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject is relevant to the services previously provided to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- We may process your personal data on the grounds of legitimate interest. We will only process your data in this way if we think there is real and genuine interest to both you and ourselves.
- We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following: Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers To identify and prevent fraud To enhance the security of our network and information systems To better understand how customers interact with our website To provide communications (postal, SMS text, telephone, email) containing information, products and/or services which we think will be of interest to you. To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
- Whenever we process your data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regards and take account of these rights. If you do not want us to process your data in this way or have a specific objection, please notify us by email, support@GenuineKeyStore.com with the subject line “Data Protection”.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes needed. We will regularly review the personal data we retain, securely deleting where appropriate, anything we no longer need.
- Information that does not need to be accessed regularly, but which still needs to be retained, will be safely stored or archived.
- If it is necessary to hold data for one of the reasons set out in Schedules 2 and 3 of the Data Protection Act (such as the performance of a public function or compliance with employment law), then we will retain data for as long as that reason applies.
- At the end of the retention period, or the life of a particular record, it will be reviewed and deleted, unless there is some special reason for keeping it.
- Further information about how to access data can be found in our Subject Access Request policy.
- Further information related to the retention and deletion of data can be found in our Data Deletion & Shredding Policy.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us via support@GenuineKeyStore.com using the subject line “My Rights”.
- DISCLAIMER: A user of this website and any products acknowledges that he or she is receiving this software on an “as is” basis and the user is not relying on the accuracy or functionality of the software for any purpose. The user further acknowledges that any use of any software will be at the user’s own risk and the any licensing is the responsibility of the user. We accept no responsibility whatsoever arising from the use or application of the software, Use Software at your own risk, we do in no way encourage the use of unlicensed software. Many users purchase for Educational purposes only.