Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Key Guaranteed💯Genuine Activation 🔐License Key – INSTANT DELIVERY 🚚🚚
PROOF! 🧾 Windows Server 2019 Datacenter provides security 🛡️ ⚔️ to save important Organization data from system failure | Viruses | Hacker Attacks!🔥🔥🔥
Are you looking Windows server 2019 with highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments? Are you in fear to lose important data of your Organization 💼 in a cause of system failures or viruses or hacker attacks? Are you want to automate Software-defined networking with Cloud-like ☁️efficiency?
Don’t Waste Your Precious Time! ⌚ We recommend the Windows Server 2019 DataCenter that is a comprehensive server operating system designed to run the applications and infrastructure that power your business. It includes built-in layers of security and innovation to help you run traditional and cloud-native applications with confidence. This Server includes all roles including the graphical user interface With the DataCenter edition of Windows Server 2019, the Redmond-based software company builds on the power of Windows Server 2016 to help large enterprises and organizations build a robust, powerful network structure. With Windows Server 2019 DataCenter, Microsoft is again responding to current threats from the World Wide Web 🌐 and improving its server operating system at various points. The server operating system offers particular benefits for companies that buy Windows Server 2019 DataCenter and want to use it in a “Hybrid Cloud Scenario”. The ‘Encryption’, which includes network traffic and virtual machines (VMs), is both easier and better in its DataCenter. As with the predecessor version of Windows Server 2019 DataCenter, the “8 core minimum” per processor and the “16 core minimum” per server still apply. You’ll get Microsoft Windows Server 2019 DataCenter license activation keys 🔑🔑 all in just a few simple steps. You will receive an account details & instructions to download & install the software.
Why you Use Windows Server 2019 DataCenter…? 🤔🤔
Features exclusive to the its Datacenter version include:
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Software-defined networking
- The core functionality of Windows Server
- Unlimited OSEs / Hyper-V containers
- Unlimited Windows Server containers
- Host Guardian Service
- Nano Server
- Storage features including Storage Spaces Direct & Storage Replica
- Shielded Virtual Machines
- Networking stack
What’s New in Windows Server 2019 DataCenter:💭💭
- Cloud technologies and Windows containers provide increased speed and flexibility
- Failover clustering to increase the loading capacity during temporary storage or network failures
- Storage Replica provides preventive protection against failures
- Shielded Virtual Machines protect your data within VMs against unauthorized access
- Storage Spaces Direct enables the creation of scalable, highly available storage systems with local storage
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) functions for centrally managing and configuring physical and virtual network devices such as routers, switches, or gateways
- Secure server system management through new server roles and minimal execution in the nano server without a graphical user interface for more performance and reduced maintenance requirements
System Requirements For Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter:
- Computer and processor: 1.4 GHz, (single-core), at least 1.3 GHz (multi-core) – 3.1 GHz or more recommended (single and multi-core), maximum support of 2 CPU sockets
- Required memory: At least 2GB of RAM (or 4GB if Windows Server Essentials is deployed as a VM), 16GB of RAM recommended, maximum support of 64GB
- Required hard disk space: At least 160 GB of hard disk space with a system partition with a minimum capacity of 60 GB
- Required Disk Controller: PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller
- Required video card: 1280 x 800 screen resolution or higher. Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Required Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
- Support Operating system: Windows Server 2019DataCenter, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Optical drive DVD drive (for installing DVD)
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail for the login if stopped working within warranty due date, contact us at email@example.com then we will fix the issue within 2 hours.