🔥Hot Sale!🔥 VMware Workstation 15 Pro 🔥 Genuine Lifetime License Activation🔐 Key 🔥Instant delivery 30s 🚚
PROOF! Advanced desktop virtualization product for industry-standard PCs providing operating system support for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Redhat, Ubuntu, OpenSuse and twenty-six additional versions of Linux.
How to Install & Activate VMWare Workstation 15 PRO…? 🤔🤔🤔
- First download complete setup from the given link.
- Open the setup on your pc.
- Click to install a button.
- Enter the VMware Fusion Pro 10 License Key for activation.
- Wait until it completely installs on your PC.
- Done enjoy using VMware Workstation Player Pro version free.
Why You Use VMWare Workstation 15 Pro…?💭💭💭
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Build Virtual Networks
- Display Powerful 3D Graphics
- Create Powerful Virtual Machines
- Run Restricted Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Cross Compatibility
- Ready for High-Resolution Displays
- Leverage the Power of vSphere and vCloud Air
- Tune machine virtual for optimized performance
- Virtual machines can share or get brand name internet protocol address
- Power down or suspend the device that is shutting that is Digital Player
- 32- and host that is the guest operating system support that is 64-bit
- Drag and drop files between a Windows host Computer and a Windows device that is digital
- Run a multitude of digital machines containing 32- and 64-bit working systems
What’s New In VMWare Workstation 15 Pro…?💭💭💭
Clones for Rapid Duplication: Save time and effort and ensure an exact duplicate when repeatedly creating the same VM setup. Use “Linked Clones” to quickly duplicate a VM while significantly reducing physical disk space. Use “Full Clones” to create fully isolated duplicates that can be shared with others.
Powerful Virtual Networking: Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs or integrate with third-party software to design full data center topologies using real-world routing software and tools. New in Workstation is Network Simulation for introducing packet loss, latency, and bandwidth restrictions.VMware Workstation Pro – Features
High-Resolution Display Support: Workstation Pro is optimized to support high-resolution 4K UHD (3840×2160) displays for desktops and QHD+ (3200×1800) displays used in laptops and x86 tablets. It also supports multiple monitors with different DPI settings, such as a new 4K UHD display along with an existing 1080p HD display.
Helpful Snapshots: Create a rollback point to revert to on the fly, which is perfect for testing unknown software or creating customer demos. Multiple snapshots make it easy to test a variety of different scenarios without the need to install multiple operating systems.
Cross Compatibility: Create Linux or Windows VMs that can run across the VMware product portfolio or create restricted VMs for use in Horizon FLEX. VMware supports the open standard so you can create and play VMs from other vendors.
Monster Virtual Machines: Create massive VMs with up to 16 vCPUs, 8 TB virtual disks and 64 GB of memory to run the most demanding desktop and server applications in a virtualized environment. Give graphics-intensive apps an additional boost by allocating up to 2GB of available host video memory to a VM.
Restricted Access to Virtual Machines: Protect corporate content by restricting access to Workstation VM settings like drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste, and connections to USB devices. Virtual machines can be encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users have access.
Shared Virtual Machines: Quickly share and test applications in a simulated production environment. Run VMware Workstation Pro as a server to share a repository of pre-loaded Linux and Windows VMs in every desired configuration with your teammates, department or organization.VMware Workstation Pro – System Requirements
System Requirement for VMWare Workstation 15 Pro:
- Software Full Name: VMWare Workstation 15 PRO
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Computer and processor: Westmere” micro-architecture (e.g. Xeon 5600, Xeon 3600, Core i7-970, Core i7-980, Core i7-990)
1.3GHz or faster core speed
- Required memory: 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM or more recommended
- Required hard disk space: 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit), For better performance 30+ GB
- Required Graphics card: DirectX 10 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Host Support Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04 and above, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & above, CentOS 6.0 and above, Oracle Linux 6.0 and above,openSUSE Leap 42.2 and above
SUSE Linux 12 and above
- Guest Supporting Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.X, Windows 7, Windows XP
Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE, Oracle Linux, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Mint, CentOS
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail for the login if stopped working within warranty due date, contact us at email@example.com then we will fix the issue within 2 hours.